Case Studies

AIIM Case Studies

  • Home
  • /
  • Case Studies

Financial Institution:Personal and Corporate Credit

Financial InstitutionPersonal and Corporate Credit

This financial institution offers an extensive suite of personal and corporate credit cards, insurance products in Canada.

AIIM worked with the organization to gain a better understanding of the company’s challenges, as the organization was faced with an expanding supplier list; this credit card company expressed interest in a high quality process to acquire more acquisitions at a reduced procurement spend.

Our expert team of knowledgeable professionals suggested that the organization would strongly benefit from a supply chain management solution that would curb their substantial printing costs and procurement inefficiencies. Using PRINT, ON DEMAND and CONNX solutions, as well as strategic partners with two of AIIM’s trusted suppliers, we effectively managed both print and Direct Mail programs.

In the first year of working with AIIM, the financial institution saw a 10% reduction in print expenses, an additional 12% reduction in the second year, and improved workflow processes managed by AIIM.

AIIM strives to understand and evaluate every business’ needs, giving us the power to manage and measure the processes we put in place to deliver on your mandate.

Non-Profit Organization:Online Donations

Non-Profit OrganizationOnline Donations

Non-profit organizations rely on donations in order to carry out important research initiatives, fund programs and services and more importantly, find a cure for the disease.

This Canadian non-profit organization not only experienced a decline in donations, but wanted to increase the number of net-new donors overall. After working with AIIM to determine its key performance indicators, our experienced team determined a course of action that would reverse the decline and provide a measurable lift on donations.

DIRECT MAIL was the first step in procuring new donations. The team at AIIM developed a Direct Mail piece to send out to prospective donors. Each Direct Mail Piece encouraged recipients to visit a microsite to learn more about the non-profit’s efforts, to make a donation and enter a contest to win a prize.

DIRECT MAIL + SOCIAL MEDIA AMPLIFICATION work together as a seamless integrated marketing solution to encourage new donors to support the cause, while asking them to amplify the message on social media in an effort to spread the news to their family and friends.

Overall, AIIM assisted this non-profit organization by reversing their 13% donation decline and provide a lift of 2% in donations, for an overall lift of 15%.

By integrating marketing tools, AIIM can create a customized plan to suit your organization’s marketing objectives.