PRINT MANAGEMENT CASE STUDY
Creative and production teams work together
A CASE STUDYPRINT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS require a true partnership
AIIM OFFERS A SOLUTION FOR EFFICIENCIES TO IMPROVE YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Creative production and procurement of print, marketing collateral, data-driven direct mail, packaging, and POP retail operation spend are prime areas for improvements but you face significant challenges:
- Creative and production teams work together
- Creative approvals are done manually
- Marketing and Print Collateral graphics designs are on a CD at best
- Procurement systems cannot support complex spend categories
- only the print cost is measured
You require a technology solution; aiim·CONNX will connect your team to each other and the market place. The proposed solution will speed up the process, manage digital assets, reduce the cost of doing business and have experts in these specialized business avenues that are difficult to procure.
aiim·CONNX is the solution that addresses your specific needs, empowering your business with faster cycle times on marketing project approvals, automating complex projects from a digitally connected supply chain, provide powerful analytics to measure your progress enabling you to make the right decision, improve time to market and measure cost savings.
We take the time to understand your business, evaluate your needs, listen to your pain points and measure the results to ensure you have everything to deliver your message.
- AIIM has developed a proprietor software aiim·CONNX, a PrintSmart Analytics Tool.
- You set the business rule how many times you want to turn over the inventory on a yearly basis.
- Let’s assume twice per year and minimum inventory to 1 month.
- After 6 months of utilizing our tool, it will be able to let you know what the Max/Min quantity you should print.
- When reaching a minimum of 1 month supply it will send an email to the administrator for replenishing inventory. PrintSmart analytic does it for you no guesswork.
- It will also provide analytics when not to print and move to POD